Launching Churches

Occasionally, I'm asked great questions by pastors and church planters from across the country, and I thought, if they have those questions, we probably all do. So I wanted to pass along the responses to you and allow you to post comments and ideas as well so we can all benefit from our collective wisdom.

10/14/2009

Bryan's Thought of the Day: Mens Fraternity 2009

Bryan's Thought of the Day: Mens Fraternity 2009

posted by Cole Phillips @ 10/14/2009 07:51:00 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Me

Name: Cole Phillips
Location: Kyle, Texas, United States

Cole is lead pastor of The Connection Church in Kyle, Texas, a bedroom community of the growing Austin area (www.theconnectionchurch.org). Having earned his doctorate in church growth and evangelism, Cole is a student and experienced practitioner of growing high-definition churches. As a church planter in the trenches, he loves walking with others through the process of building dynamic thriving churches through coaching and encouraging other church leaders from around the country.

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Where Should I Live?
  • Promoting Your Community Event
  • Step By Step
  • Easter Community Event FAQs
  • How to Do a Gas Buy-Down
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Unshackling an Idol
  • Have you gotten to check out the new movie Failur...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]